https://www.zipnosis.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/walk-e1492114643541.png 291 436 Zipnosis Team https://zipnosismktg.wpengine.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Zipnosis-Logo-Web_Color-1030x458.png Zipnosis Team2017-03-29 14:56:162019-06-13 10:26:35Walk Before You Run: Driving Success with a Scalable Virtual Healthcare Business Model
https://www.zipnosis.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/trusted-innovators-e1491946351253.png 375 751 Zipnosis Team https://zipnosismktg.wpengine.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Zipnosis-Logo-Web_Color-1030x458.png Zipnosis Team2015-10-28 14:10:522019-06-13 12:06:39The Future of Telemedicine Will Be Different Than You Think
https://www.zipnosis.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/ATA-Webinar-Ad-02.jpg 522 626 Trevor Stansberry https://zipnosismktg.wpengine.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Zipnosis-Logo-Web_Color-1030x458.png Trevor Stansberry2019-03-29 11:59:572019-05-21 14:45:43Webinar: Top Virtual Care Trends for 2019
https://www.zipnosis.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/shopping-the-system.png 500 500 admin https://zipnosismktg.wpengine.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Zipnosis-Logo-Web_Color-1030x458.png admin2019-03-11 10:13:332019-06-18 12:09:02eBook: Shopping the System - Consumers Find Value in Virtual Care
- Consumer out-of-pocket healthcare expenditures are projected to rise to 5.5% by 2023, up 2.3% from just 10 years earlier. As a result, consumers will have further incentive to pursue more cost-effective, value-based solutions, like virtual care.
- 76% of patients stated that care accessibility outweighs human interaction with providers.
- 60% of healthcare consumers rate health systems that offer the newest, most innovative technology higher than their counterparts, and over half of millennials would choose a primary care provider that offers virtual care over one that does not.
- Between 2015 and 2016, the number of large employers offering telehealth services jumped from 48% to 74%.
https://www.zipnosis.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/roi-cover.png 500 500 admin https://zipnosismktg.wpengine.com/live/zipnosismktg/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Zipnosis-Logo-Web_Color-1030x458.png admin2019-03-11 10:13:142019-06-18 17:00:48eBook: Measuring Success in Virtual Care - Your Complete Guide to Return on Investment
- While it’s important to analyze the internal environment of your healthcare organization when setting virtual care goals, evaluating partner capabilities, patient demographics, the external marketplace, and the regulatory environment are all equally necessary to evaluate.
- The value of launching a virtual care service lies more in enhancing long-term strategy than in short-term financial impacts due to its intangible benefits.
- ROI in virtual care has little to do with revenue from virtual visits. Other ways to measure virtual care ROI include employee benefit, reduced patient leakage, and new patient acquisition, among other metrics.
- When developing a reporting plan to measure virtual care success, it’s essential to consider timing, content, reporting metrics by functional area of an organization, and the audience of the reporting.