Our urgent care partner’s leadership found that its providers were dissatisfied with its legacy synchronous virtual care platform and considered it a “hindrance” to providing care due to its poor user experience and inefficiencies. To address these “significant complaints” from providers, the organization sought
a platform that offered a seamless experience for providers and patients.
This client’s new clinically-enabled synchronous visits offer substantial clinical efficiencies and a seamless consumer-grade experience for patients and providers, all while maintaining prior reimbursement rates.
- 2.11x greater virtual visit capacity without additional staff
- 8-minute 44-second average clinical time savings per visit, compared to its previous virtual care platform
- Virtual visit volume goals met within 30 days (~250 visits/per day) with peak volume of 443 visits
- 9 providers treated 90% of peak volume with an average of 45 visits per physician
- Seamless consumer-grade experience for both patients and providers
Get the study