How success is defined and measured will vary between health systems. Factors including organizational goals, local markets and regulatory environment will impact which metrics make sense to track and what targets health systems should aim for. This ebook is designed to help health systems identify key performance indicators for their virtual care service and develop a comprehensive program for measuring its success.
- The business of virtual care
- Defining virtual care goals
- Choosing the right KPIs to measure
- Virtual care ROI
- Long-term growth and success
- Measuring success and maintaining accountability with reporting
- SWOT Analysis & Organizational Strategy Scorecard Template