The shift from passive customers to savvy healthcare consumers has been predicted for years, but traditional brick-and-mortar care providers have remained relatively immune. Not anymore. Shifts in the market and advances in technology, among other factors, have given patients the incentives, tools, and options to make alternative decisions about how they receive care.
- Customer-focused value and what they want
- Use virtual care to reduce patient leakage
- Market disruption: how virtual care parallels retail healthcare
- Virtual health is the next frontier
- Virtual care is valuable and expanding
- The Zipnosis solution