It’s time for the traditional healthcare model to get out of its own way.
Healthcare needs to change, but not at the expense of the health systems healing our country. We use top clinical data and technology that’s built around the people who use it. We’re driving lower cost of care and better health outcomes. The change starts here.
We created the enterprise virtual care the industry needs.
For too long, healthcare has settled for the status quo. We thought there had to be a better way. So we’re doing it. That means less wasted time, energy and resources. That means face-to-face help when it’s needed, and virtual solutions when it’s not. We are the change healthcare needs.
Health system partners
Backed by industry experts.
We team with our advisory council who provides leading-edge direction and feedback on our virtual care solution, helping us continue to outperform top telehealth companies.
Clinical Quality Advisory Council
Working with our clinical team, these clinical leaders review quality metrics and continually drive the quality of care delivered through the Zipnosis platform.
- Anne-Marie Lozeau, MD, SSM Health
- Bryce Holderness, MD FACP, Cottage Health
- Czer Anthony Lim, MD, Mt. Sinai
- Daniel Weiswasser, MD, Trinity Health of New England Medical Group
- James Burrell III, MD, Medical City Healthcare
- Jane Rudd, MD, Essentia Health
- John Giannone, MD, FAAFP, UHS Medical Group
- Karl Speers, DO, Mission Health
- Kathryn King, MD, Medical University of South Carolina
- Kevin Chason, DO, FACEP, Mt. Sinai
- Joseph Chow, MD, MBA, Team Health
- Lou E. Romig MD, FAAP, FACEP, Team Health
- Matthew J Gorman, MD, OSF Healthcare
- Mayumi Oda, MSN, CRNP, University of Alabama Birmingham Medicine
- Megan Hazel, PA, Allina Health
- Melinda Cooling DNP, APN, NEA-BC, OSF Healthcare
- Richard Vaughn, MD, SSM Health
- Shana Catoe Bondo, MD, Medical University of South Carolina
- Stephanie Cowan, DNP, FNP-C, MultiCare Health System
- Terry Rascoe, MD, Baylor Scott and White Health
Remove the complexities of care with The Digital Front Door® solution.
Virtual care isn’t about replacing in-person care, it’s about giving patients the right care when they need it. The Digital Front Door® solution was designed to turn patient experiences into consumer-grade interactions from start to finish.
Capture more patients by meeting their needs.
We’re the leader in patient satisfaction. Take a page from our book and learn how consumerism can help your system drive health outcomes.
We are united by a vision to redefine the healthcare experience.
I started Zipnosis to rev up the slow-moving machine of traditional healthcare. Consumers, empowered by technology, are demanding more from all of their experiences, including healthcare. Video-first telemedicine services for urgent care no longer cut it. That’s not the way the world works. When was the last time you bought anything online using video chat?
I knew we could do better. I knew we could create device-agnostic care that offers patients greater choice and convenience, offers providers improved efficiency and boosts the bottom line for health organizations. And I knew we could expand this beyond urgent care to fill more gaps in the care continuum. It’s working.
At Zipnosis, we are a team of unconventional thinkers—experts in clinical care, regulatory changes, technology, marketing—who are heralding change in an industry that is badly in need of disruption.
Jon Pearce, Founder & CEO
We’re driving healthcare change with ideas and action.
OVERVIEW A patient’s care experience begins long before they step into the clinic, or start a virtual visit. Today, patients are turning to Google as a first step when seeking care. From searching symptoms, booking appointments, to getting care virtually—patients rely...
Welcome back to another edition of Zipnosis Regulatory Roundup. For this month, I wanted to give some context information before diving into regulations—more specifically, the basic steps a bill takes as it moves through Congress. As you will see in our recap this...
As the next wave of COVID-19 takes the U.S., it’s time to think about how your virtual care platform can be utilized to help combat the resurgence.
Put yourself at the forefront of a revolution.