Introducing Healthcare's Marketplace
Together, we are building healthcare for today’s consumer and tomorrow’s dynamic health organizations—prioritizing the only two people that matter in healthcare: patients and providers.
Traditional healthcare is broken. Together, we’re building a better way.
81% of consumers are unsatisfied with their healthcare experiences.
- 51% say convenience and access to care are the most important factors in choosing a provider
- 88% want to continue using telehealth after covid passes
- 35% would consider replacing their primary care providers with qualified physicians on demand via telehealth
Provider capacity and efficiency limit organizational goals.
- Hybrid and virtual care strategies require off-peak and after-hours provider network coverage
- Some organizations seek to offload low-acuity virtual cases to create more provider capacity for higher acuity populations
- Others have extra capacity or organizational goals to serve all patients with employed providers
Healthcare’s Marketplace: Connect patient demand with provider capacity
Our revolutionary provider network onloads and offloads patient demand based on your provider capacity or organizational goals:
• Gain acute visits and specialty referrals
• Leverage 24/7/365 access to providers across 50 states
Who uses DocSquad’s provider network?
Direct to Consumer
A provider network for a better patient experience
Healthcare’s Marketplace prioritizes local virtual care to establish relationships and speed in-person care when needed.
min wait time after completing intelligent interview
access to board certified providers
CONSUMERS LOVE THE EXPERIENCE
“I would like to say to whomever is the person who made the app or takes feedback- As a rare disease patient, thank you so so much. I have never seen this sort of care before and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the simple platform and how easy it is to get care and treatment plans within seconds, without scheduling hours out of my already packed day to get something as simple as cream. I can’t tell you how grateful I am that someone finally came up with an idea so genuinely thoughtful.”
JULIA R. — North Carolina
We’re driving healthcare change with ideas and action.
Welcome to the newest edition of Regulatory Roundup! Each month, I review the latest legislation affecting the telehealth industry — at both federal and state levels. Let's dive in!Federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) — Released Roadmap for Ending...
Interested in the latest legislation affecting the telehealth industry? You’ve come to the right place! Let's take a look at how regulations changed in July. Federal US House Bill 4040 — Connecting Rural Telehealth to the Future Act — Passed Introduced on June 22,...
With vacation season in full swing, many people ask how they can prevent unforeseen illnesses from disrupting their travel plans. Zipnosis offers a suite of travel-related protocols that allows health systems to efficiently provide care to patients preparing for...
Put yourself at the forefront of a revolution.