Introducing Healthcare's Marketplace
Together, we are building healthcare for today’s consumer and tomorrow’s dynamic health organizations—prioritizing the only two people that matter in healthcare: patients and providers.
Traditional healthcare is broken. Together, we’re building a better way.
81% of consumers are unsatisfied with their healthcare experiences.
- 51% say convenience and access to care are the most important factors in choosing a provider
- 88% want to continue using telehealth after covid passes
- 35% would consider replacing their primary care providers with qualified physicians on demand via telehealth
Provider capacity and efficiency limit organizational goals.
- Hybrid and virtual care strategies require off-peak and after-hours provider network coverage
- Some organizations seek to offload low-acuity virtual cases to create more provider capacity for higher acuity populations
- Others have extra capacity or organizational goals to serve all patients with employed providers
Healthcare’s Marketplace: Connect patient demand with provider capacity
Our revolutionary provider network onloads and offloads patient demand based on your provider capacity or organizational goals:
• Gain acute visits and specialty referrals
• Leverage 24/7/365 access to providers across 50 states
Who uses DocSquad’s provider network?
Direct to Consumer
A provider network for a better patient experience
Healthcare’s Marketplace prioritizes local virtual care to establish relationships and speed in-person care when needed.
min wait time after completing intelligent interview
access to board certified providers
CONSUMERS LOVE THE EXPERIENCE
“I would like to say to whomever is the person who made the app or takes feedback- As a rare disease patient, thank you so so much. I have never seen this sort of care before and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the simple platform and how easy it is to get care and treatment plans within seconds, without scheduling hours out of my already packed day to get something as simple as cream. I can’t tell you how grateful I am that someone finally came up with an idea so genuinely thoughtful.”
JULIA R. — North Carolina
We’re driving healthcare change with ideas and action.
Regulations affecting the telehealth industry are constantly changing, and I want to make it easy for you to keep up with the latest developments. That’s why I start each month by summarizing federal and state initiatives affecting the industry. Let’s dive into this...
When we built this guide, we set out to create a single comprehensive resource for everything healthcare professionals will ever need to know about asynchronous telemedicine. It’s 29 pages of pure data, research, and the largest case study ever conducted on async. ...
Welcome to another edition of Regulatory Roundup, a monthly blog where I summarize the latest regulatory updates affecting the telehealth industry. Let's take a look at what happened in April. Federal US House Bill 7383 – Continuing Medical Education Access –...
Put yourself at the forefront of a revolution.